Friday, September 10, 2010

Posing with Great Grandma and Grandpa Racine

Before we left Michigan, we made sure to get pictures taken with Leila and my grandparents. Danielle was the photographer and I edited them. I think they turned out pretty well. Of course, it's not difficult to take great pictures of such a cute subject. :)

They've been married for over 60 years!


I'm so glad Leila got to meet them and I can't wait to take her back!

4 Generations

My Grandpa always used to take us on walks, and he always wore this kind of hat and carried a walking stick. When I came across this hat, I had to get it for Leila.





These next few actually weren't poses. They were just hanging out together one day.

I think she knows he's special. Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. These made me cry. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great! I especially love the 4 generations pose and the photos of Lei and your grandpa with the hats.

    ReplyDelete