Monday, August 23, 2010

We're Back

We just got back from our trip to Michigan, where we got to spend lots of time with our family - especially Leila's Great-Grandma and Papa Racine, and my Aunt Kim and little cousins Rory and Kasy. We took TONS of pictures and video and have days worth of blogging material. So, it's going to take us some time to get through it all. But first, I've got to get up some pictures from Leila's trip with her Grandfather and Deedee to the mall 2 weeks ago.

First they went to Build-a Bear Workshop (BABW), where Leila got to choose her bear and watched while it was stuffed

Yes, they are very close to being the same size

Then, they chose clothes to match the ones Leila was wearing
She paid close attention

Then, they took Leila and her bear to visit Barney's for the first time

They visited the turtles and ducks, where Grandfather made sure Leila could see them
They also visited one of my favorite stores... Williams Sonoma

Leila took a short nap on the way home

And then thought it would be yummy to chew on Deedee's fingers
And her own shoes...

I thought it was hilarious that Leila and the bear were so close in size, so I thought I'd do a clothing swap. You know... just to see...
As you can see, the shirt is a bit small, but the skirt looks great! :)

She even fit in the box...

And Betsy thought it looked like so much fun that she had to give it a try
****

Danielle and I also took Leila on a trip to IKEA recently, where she fell in love with a cool mobile


We also found the perfect chair for Leila that matches the one I'd like to get for myself!

1 comment:

  1. The pics of Leila in her BaB outfit and box are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete