Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Falling Behind

I've had a goal of getting a blog up for the last few days, now, and it hasn't quite happened, so here's a quick post with a few pics, until I can get the rest up.

How she manages to work her way down from sitting to this, I'll never know.


Aunt Rebecca and Leila playing dress-up with Ryan's sunglasses on the way to Nan and Poppy's house last Thursday.
(Excuse me... I was corrected. They are Rebecca's sunglasses.)

Poppy dislocated his shoulder at work last Thursday, so we went over to eat dinner and make sure he was okay. We had a surprise guest join us at the table.
(For those wondering, Poppy is doing well. His arm is not back to 100%, but he's getting better every day.)


Leila found the holes in our blanket on Friday.



Here is Leila hanging out in the bumbo playing with some toys while I work on cakes.
Doesn't she just look so tiny?

She was enjoying playing with a toy her Deedee and Grandfather had given her. When she dropped it, she was determined to get it back.

Here's a video of her playing.

2 comments:

  1. I love your parent's classic high chair! Is that the one Scott rescued from one of his relatives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. They got a crib that matches, too.

    ReplyDelete