Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Videos

Here are some videos from Leila's second swim time last Wednesday.
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Here's a video from Friday's tummy time when Leila decided to really lift up her head and look at herself in the mirror.
Video

Here, Leila and I are chatting on Friday while Ryan is helping get the house ready for my two wedding cake tastings on Saturday. Leila seems to get more talkative when the vacuum cleaner is going.
Video 1
Video 2

Here's a video from Saturday, when we went to Cousin Sammi and Charlie's house to swim. This was Leila's very first time in a big pool and she didn't seem to mind it, even though the water was a bit chilly.
Notice in video 4, she's practicing the "froggie".
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Then, here's the biggie from today. Leila rolled over!! Three times in a row!
During tummy time, I noticed it looked like she was getting close to rolling over, so I started to get up to get the video camera. But then, just as I was getting up, she just rolled over! So, I didn't get the first one on video. But I got the camera and put her back on her tummy, and she rolled over two more times! And, this time, I got it on tape.
Video 1
Video 2

2 comments:

  1. Katelyn liked the rolling over videos. She gave Lelalelalela a nice hand clap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!! That is too cute! I love it that she's so interested in Lelalalala.:)

    ReplyDelete