Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chatty Leila

Sorry. No pics today.
But, I do have several videos!
Leila decided that yesterday would be the day that she started to squeal and shriek with laughter. She also decided that she wanted to talk. A lot. So, I, of course, taped as much as I could!

Monday, May 24
(I don't know if I got any really good squeals, but I'm still working on it, and will post them when I do.)

On this video, there's a pretty good shriek. Look for it about 2 minutes, 8 seconds in,
Video 1

Settle in for this one folks. Leila is hanging out in the bouncy seat while I take a shower. (It's about 13 minutes long.) I thought it would be interesting to see what she says to her little bouncy seat friends when I'm not around. :)
Video 2

Another video with chatty Leila, trying to catch a squeal.
Video 3
****

Today, Tuesday, May 25
I think I got a pretty good squeal on this one, today... She's looking at the duckies in her book.
Video 4

1 comment: