Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick Ducky Pic

Well, Leila did a little better last night than she did on Sunday. She did sleep for longer stretches, but she didn't really go down until midnight or so, so I stayed up later than I should've. The same thing happened tonight. I don't really know what to do about that. She is up for long periods throughout the day, and, most nights, she doesn't stay down for the night until around midnight. We have our 2-month well-baby visit tomorrow, so I plan on asking the pediatrician what she thinks.

I'm excited about this visit because we'll get to find out how much Leila has grown over the past month, but I'm dreading it as well because Leila will be getting 3 shots. :( She got her Hep B shot at our last visit and never got any fever, redness, swelling, or any of the really uncomfortable-sounding stuff. I don't know if the shot caused her to be moody, because she was already extra fussy due to the thrush medicine. Luckily, we are done with that, so we'll see how things go.

I, again, don't have the cord for the video camera, so the videos will have to wait until my next post, but here is a pic from today.
Deedee, this one's for you...
This is how Leila feels about duckies! She did this for several minutes, today, but had stopped by the time I had Becca make a run for the video camera. Hopefully, we'll get some video of it soon, too.

1 comment:

  1. The shot of Leila admiring the duckies is so sweet! Hopefully, your pedi will have some good sleep advice for you today. I've got a book you can borrow, too, if you want.

    ReplyDelete