Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catching Up

Hanging out with Nan and Aunt Christina on her first night to spend the night somewhere other than home
Nan has such fun things to explore
She even has a fun nativity set just Leila's size
As well as a big one from when I was a little girl
This one wasn't as much fun because Aunt Rebecca glued the pieces in this year when setting it up.

The first time she ever stood up on her own
My mom found her like this after the night she spent with them.

Playing at Deedee and Granfather's

Later that night...
Notice the wardrobe change?

Lunch with Aunts Rebecca and Danielle and Poppy at Dream Cafe

1 comment:

  1. I love how proud she looks of herself in that first 'standing up' picture!
    Also, I saw that you have discovered Peek. I don't remember for sure which discount website I have seen their clothes on, but I am pretty sure it was Zulily. Maybe Gilt, though. Anyway, one of those sites has Peek merch once in a blue moon!

    ReplyDelete