Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special Edition

This post of the Daily Krannon has been hijacked (and not in a malicious way) by a guest host...ME! And by me, I mean Rebecca :) Seeing as Michele started nursing school this week and that I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of Leila, I offered to help out with the blogging duties. So, without further ado, I give you...pictures!


This is the view Michele & I had during the bit of snow we had. She wasn't feeling well, so I made soup and chocolate chip cookies, opened the blinds and we watched White Christmas.


Little one has definitely taken an interest in the animals. Here she is trying to get Betsey to be her friend. Of course, hit the couch and trying to grab her tail is probably not the best way to befriend a cat..


 Here is Miss Thing enjoying one of the many applications of her Christmas present from "Uncle" Chad & "Aunt" Heather


 This little porcelain duck was Leila's Great-Grandma Kracht's when she was a little girl. It normally stays on a shelf on Leila's wall, but on this day, Leila got to play with it (and chew on it a bit..)


 And nooowww for some obligatory & uber cute high-chair pictures.

" Look Ma, I can fit my whole hand in my mouth!"
We are all so very proud.

 This is Lei's new sippy cup. It's bigger than her arm.

 Oh how I love this little hammy face.

 She is very aware of the camera that is being shoved in her face..daily. And that is a bit of cheese on her lip, in case you were wondering. Food just isn't fun if it doesn't stick to your face.

Alrighty, my first blog is over and I should PROBABLY start paying attention to whatever it is this professor is babbling on about. You'll hear from me again in the next..(*looks around suspiciously*)..Special Edition.  Dun dun dunnnn.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You're better than me at this. Maybe you should just take it over permanently! :)

    ReplyDelete