Monday, January 3, 2011

So, We're a Bit Behind...

Well, I managed to go all of December and not post a single blog. It wasn't a goal of mine, mind you... but it happened all the same. And, in that time soooo many pictures were taken by sooo many cameras that I can't possibly keep them all straight. So, I'll start with what I like and may end up posting them out of order, as I manage to get them all together. Hopefully no one will hold it against me!

Black Friday shopping with Becca - we didn't plan on it, but did end up staying up pretty much all night long.

The way Leila and Ryan spent their Black Friday leisure time
Mommy sleeping in = hang out time with Daddy




(This was actually my toy from when I was 2 years old!)

One Set of Christmas PJ's

Checking out her unfinished Christmas tree

Rebecca bought a nice new Canon camera on Black Friday, and here are just some fun pictures of her learning how to use it.




She's a pretty good photographer, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment