Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nine Month Photos at the Arboretum

We went out to the Arboretum at the beginning of December so that Ryan and Rebecca could both try out our new Canon cameras... and because I'd made Leila a fun new skirt that we thought would be perfect for some nine month pictures!

Here are a few of my favorites from Becca's camera...
(Our new heading picture is included in this list.)










Here are a couple more pictures that I really love...





She had just started crawling


She hated wearing that hat... little stinker!
 









Ryan took a bunch of great ones, too. We'll have another blog post with those soon!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Thanks for letting me take these pictures. I had so much fun!

    2) Thanks for posting them :)

    3) I can't wait until our Valentine's Day shoot!

    - Becca

    ReplyDelete