Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Few Videos

I finally got my hands on the videos from the video camera. They are too large to upload directly, so I'm attaching them via youtube. I'm just including the links to the videos, because the outside edges of the screen gets cut off when I embed them in the post. Hope this doesn't make things more difficult.

We'll start with Leila's entrance into the world- March 6, 2010

Next, Leila's first tummy time - March 15, 2010

The next two are from April 23rd.
Leila loves her changing table! She can be crying and fussy, and we'll take her in and put her on that table and she will stop fussing and lay contentedly, looking around at the room (especially the window). It's great!
Video 1
Video 2

The next video is from April 26th.
Leila was getting tired and was starting to fuss, so she and I danced together to Michael Buble, and she fell asleep. But, when I put her in her hushamok, she woke back up. What a blessing it was that she was content to lay there listening to the music!

These last two videos are from this morning, April 27th - one with Leila smiling, and one with her talking. I can't get enough of either!! (Sorry. They are both kind of dark. It was pretty early in the morning and I only had the bedside lamp on in the room.)

Leila and Ella hanging out again. I can't wait until Leila is big enough to ride Ella. Ella is so sweet to her and I know they're going to be great friends.

Leila and her daddy tonight on way to bed. She reached up and gave him such a sweet love-pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment