Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Baby is Ginormous

Oh my goodness, my baby is ginormous!!

It started when I dressed her for bed and realized that one of my favorite newborn onesies was a bit snug.

She was fighting sleep, so Ryan tried swaddling again. He put her in her swaddle-me blanket and said she seemed so much bigger in it. I noticed that she seemed big, and, when he put her in her hushamok, I couldn't believe how much space she took up when she wasn't all snuggled down in the end.

BUT, I didn't really realize just how big she's gotten until I got her out of her hushamok to feed her at 4:00 this morning. (I wanted to post then, but my phone was charging.) I picked her up and held her in her swaddle-me and, oh my word!! I think she's grown a full head in length since she was born!! She's so long!

When she's swaddled and I pick her up from her hushamok, I usually put her feet against my chest and hold her out in front of me. Last night, she had her legs bent at the knees, so I had her knees against my chest, and she still seemed long. I can't believe it!! Is this normal?!

I wish I hadn't noticed, because now she seems bigger all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment