Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Car Ride

I may get into trouble with Leila's daddy for posting this pic, but I just have to!
Leila's daddy strapped a sleepy Leila into her carseat, and the three of us got into the car to go to the grocery store. Leila was being so good and hadn't fussed at all, and I was wondering what was so different about this trip and just hoping that it lasted. She had a burp cloth over her lap, but I noticed a little bit of skin around her hip area and thought she might've worked her knee up inside of the seat belt where it shouldn't be. I lifted the cloth to take a look and... burst out laughing when I discovered this...


Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?
(She was actually strapped in this way! I laugh now just looking at it.)

5 comments:

  1. Was she put in the carseat like this? Or were the straps just so loose that she was able to pull those knees up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the bit at the end to clarify. She was indeed strapped in just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have Jer arrange a Carseat 101 course for Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny thing is that Leila seemed to prefer it that way! She was perfectly content. She's such a funny little booger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I had a good looonngg laugh at this! This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete